Sunday, July 31, 2011

The KLLC is going to give students a competitive advantage over other kelley students. You have a team of dedicated individuals whose jobs are to keep you informed about kelley programs that most freshman don't have the opportunity to attend, like the CFO round table. The KLLC introduced me to the people who are my best friends here at IU and even people I plan to stay involved with when I start my professional career. I met a handful of guys who I really fit in with quickly and we ended up becoming fraternity brothers which has been a life changing experience. I was also fortunate enough to be involved with a venture with a group of guys from the KLLC that has turned in to a profitable business with over 65 individuals working for the firm. You will be living with some really smart people. My advice to incoming students: Leverage what's given to you as a KLLC'er, including those living around you, keep your door open as much as possible, and get involved with campus organizations. 

Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment